For Registering Domain Name you have to consider following tasks:
- Make sure your domain name expectation.
- Get to know, Is your domain name is registered by someone or not?
- Choosing best domain registration provider.
- Getting additional security feature for your website domain like Privacy Lock, SiteLock, SSL Certificate etc.
- After succesfully registering your domain name check domain owner using WHOIS Lookup.
Step by Step Guide for Registering Domain Name:-
- Visit accredited domain name provider's website or you can visit our site vccl hosting.
- Go to Search Domain Extension bar and Input your domain name with domain extension.
- Go will get appeared available domain extession's or choose yourself.
- Select your domain and Select Go to Checkout.
- You can choose additional features for your domain like Domain Privacy, SSL Certificate, Sitelock etc.
- We will recommend your to choose Domain Privacy to keep your domain safe from spammer's and hackers who can use your email details to hack your website or server. Domain privacy prevent to hacking etc.
- After selecting Domain privacy select your prefered domain option like CCAvenue, Paypal, Paypal Express, Bank Transfer which is usefull to worldwide transactions also.
- After successfully check your email for order details and verify your email id.
- At the last stage don't forget to check your domain is registerd successfull or not using WHOIS LOOKUP. In lookup you can check you domain name and owner of the domain name when you not getted the domain privacy.
This step by step guide will help you to Register New Domain.For more visit VCCL Hosting's Domain Registration Page.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017