How to Access cPanel Web Disk?
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating systems such as Mobile OS and others.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Files" section, click the "Web Disk" icon.
3. Under "Main Web Disk Account", click on Configure Client Access.
4. Select your operating system from the drop-down menu and then click on "Download Configuration Script".
5. Now open the downloaded script. It may take a few minutes before it prompts you for username and password. Enter your Web Disk or cPanel login details and you will be able to access your website files.
Note: If you are using the Windows OS and the server is not using an SSL, you will need to Enable Digest Authentication and port 2078 must be allowed in your computer"s firewall.
Step-by-Step Guide to Migrate Your WordPress Site to a New Host | Vcclhosting 6173 How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit? 4056 How to Change cPanel Style/Theme? 4053 How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager? 3844 How to Change Language of your cPanel? 3246