How to Remove a CSR code from cPanel?
When you generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel, then save it, which is a good thing, maybe you don€™t want to store it on your server. Instead, remove it because you can keep a CSR code on your PC so there is no need of storing it on the server.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "SSL/TLS" Icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on €œGenerate, View or Delete CSR€ Link.
4. Under €œCertificate Signing Requests on Server€ text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see delete the option under €œAction€.
5. Click on the €œDelete€ option which is located under the €œAction€ option and you will need to click on €œDelete€ again for the confirmation message.
The CSR code will be removed and no longer stored on your server.