Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement applies to the processing of your data, namely your personal data, via the Internet page “customer-interface.com” including all of its subdomains and subpages (platform). The VCCLCloud Pvt. Ltd India (VCCLCloud) is responsible for the data processing. The email address of VCCLCloud is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view the complete contact information on the Imprint page . The purpose of this page is to present VCCLCloud on the Internet and to offer and sell VCCLCloud Cloud products and services. You may retrieve the content of this Statement at any time via the sub page on the platform of the same name and also save or print it by using the corresponding function of your Internet browser.
1. Preliminary remarks
- VCCLCloud takes the protection of your data seriously and complies with data protection laws. These laws serve the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Such data is processed only to the extent that is necessary for the possible performance of a contract or for the provision and improvement of the platform. The processing for the performance of a contract is effected only if you initiate or complete a contract with VCCLCloud; in this respect, we additionally refer to the GTC of VCCLCloud. The processing for the provision and improvement is effected only insofar as this is disclosed subsequently or with separate consent, ordered officially or judicially or otherwise provided by law. VCCLCloud will process the data only in the Member States of the European Union (EU). More specifically, VCCLCloud Internet servers used for data processing are located in the Member States of the EU. In general, there is no transmission of data to a third country or an international organisation.
2. Data processing
- Your data is processed in a form-dependent and a form-independent manner. Form-dependent refers to data that you enter in a form on the platform. Form-independent refers to data that you leave behind when visiting the platform even without making entries in a form.
- The data that you enter into a form on the platform will be processed when using the form or, more precisely, after submitting the form. In particular, this may include data concerning contact details, for the subscription of a newsletter, for comments on the platform and, insofar as you are a customer of VCCLCloud, data related to a customer account. Personal data that you submit via a form intended for this purpose is generally transmitted to the servers in encrypted form.
- If you contact VCCLCloud using a form, your data entered in the contact form is transmitted via VCCLCloud servers by email in encrypted form. This may include your inquiry, your name, your email address or other contact details. There is no additional automated processing of your personal data in this respect. The data is used only for processing your inquiry. The response is generally sent by email, which is also encrypted insofar as your email service provider supports this. The same applies if you contact VCCLCloud by sending an email to an address listed on the platform instead of using a contact form. After the final processing of the inquiry, your personal data that you entered in a contact form or submitted to VCCLCloud by email will be deleted again. This does not apply as long as the data is still necessary for the performance of the contract, required for evidentiary purposes or subject to legal retention requirements. Until then, the processing of your data will be restricted, however.
- VCCLCloud offers you a newsletter subscription via email. In order for you to receive such a newsletter, VCCLCloud requires your email address and also other data to verify whether you as the owner of the address provided consent to the newsletter subscription. For this purpose, VCCLCloud uses a so-called double opt-in (DOI) process. This means that you will receive an email containing an individual link after registration via which you can confirm your registration (confirmation link). You will receive the newsletter only after such a confirmation. In addition to your email address, the time and IP address of the registration and confirmation as well as the confirmation link are stored for the DOI and its verification and to prevent misuse. Other data is not processed in this respect. The processing of the data occurs only so that we can offer and send the newsletter. Your personal data is generally not transmitted to third parties. However, VCCLCloud may make use of an email service provider that processes the data on its behalf according to legal regulations and the provisions of this Data Privacy Statement, and who is not a third party in this respect. If you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you may use the corresponding link in the newsletter (unsubscribe link) or personally contact VCCLCloud by email at the aforementioned email address, for example. The cancellation of the newsletter also constitutes the revocation of your consent to subscribing to the newsletter and the data processing required for this purpose. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter or fail to complete the DOI within two weeks, your data will be deleted unless it is required for proof of a DOI that has been carried out or to prevent misuse, but the processing of data is restricted in this respect. The newsletter registration is effected via an encrypted connection. The sending of the newsletter is also encrypted insofar as your email service provider supports this function.
- When ordering via the platform, you may open a customer account. In this respect, the data entered during the setup of and possibly later via forms in the customer account, especially your address and order data, is stored on VCCLCloud servers. You can view the stored data in the customer account at any time and rectify or complete it using the forms in the settings. Of course, you may also personally contact VCCLCloud for this purpose by sending an email to the aforementioned address, for example. The same applies to the deletion of customer accounts. However, your address and order data may be deleted only once it is no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or not subject to legal retention requirements. However, the processing of your data will be restricted in this respect and in particular the customer account will be blocked.
- The data that VCCLCloud requires for the provision or improvement of the platform is processed in a form-independent manner. In particular, this may include cookies, your IP address and statistical data. During form-independent processing, your personal data is also generally processed in encrypted form if this is technically possible.
- The platform uses so-called cookies. These are small text files or simple entries in a data base stored by your browser. The data in the cookies may only be read again by the platform that stored it. Cookies serve the purpose of making Internet pages more user-friendly and secure. Cookies that include personal data are only stored and read via an encrypted connection. The platform uses so-called session cookies in this process. For example, such cookies make it possible to guarantee that no other user may access the data entered by you in a form or stored in any customer account. Session cookies are deleted on the platform at the end of each visit, such as when you close your browser. The data is not processed and also not transmitted to third parties for other purposes. The cookies used by the platform do not cause any harm on your device (e.g. computer/tablet) and, in particular, they do not contain viruses. You may prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the corresponding setting in your browser, but in this case you may possibly not be able to use all of the platform’s functions. The same applies to the deletion of stored cookies.
- We deploy cookies from the Munich-based affilinet GmbH on our website in order to be able to match sales on our website to a specific advertising partner. affilinet GmbH does not store personal data in these cookies, but instead only records the identification number of the referring advertising partner as well as the serial number of the advertising medium clicked by the visitor. You may prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the relevant setting in your browser.
- In order to guarantee the security and functionality of the platform (e.g. defence against attacks), an access protocol (log file) is created on VCCLCloud servers. Data concerning accessing the platform will be stored in the protocol. This is data that is transmitted by your browser to the platform when establishing a connection. In particular, this includes your IP address (which is shortened before storage), the time of access, which address (URL) was accessed, whether the access was successful and the size of the data transmitted by the server. Insofar as your browser transmits the respective data, the previous address (referrer) as well as information on your operating system and browser (e.g. its version) is additionally stored. You may possibly prevent the transmission of this data via the settings of your browser. The log files are deleted at regular intervals, but at the latest at the end of the next calendar month. The log files are possibly statistically analysed beforehand. The logged data will be stored separately from other data that you leave on the platform and also not combined with the latter data. It is not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes. The statistical analysis of the log files does not permit identification of your person.
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited aus Irland):
- Twitter (Twitter International Company aus Irland):
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation aus den USA):
- Google+ (Google LLC aus den USA):
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited aus Irland):
- The portal embeds content by third parties to some extent. In particular, this includes:
When displaying and using the aforementioned contents, your IP address is transmitted to Google and Habla, Inc., respectively, because the embedded contents cannot be retrieved by your browser without transmitting your IP address. Furthermore, your browser possibly transmits other data to the servers of Google and the servers of Habla, Inc., respectively, such as your location if you are using the relevant function, although VCCLCloud has no influence on this. The same applies to cookies that may be placed by the providers to make their contents more user-friendly and secure. Such cookies cannot be read by VCCLCloud.
1. Form-dependent processing
a) Making contact
b) Newsletter for product information
c) Customer account
2. Form-independent processing
b) Web analytics
c) Affilinet partner programme
d) Access Protocol
e) Social Networks
f) Embedded contents
aa) Google Fonts and Google ReCaptcha (detection of bots)
bb) OLARK (LIVE CHAT TOOL)
3. Legal basis
- The legal regulations for data protection are to be found in particular in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). As of 25 May 2018, however, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) primarily applies. If you have given express consent to the processing of your data, this simultaneously constitutes the legal basis for data processing for the purposes that you consented to (Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR). Insofar as the processing is necessary for the performance or initiation of a contract, this constitutes the legal basis (Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR). This includes contracts ‒ in particular, contracts for the lease of Internet servers ‒ which are entered into via the platform or have been initiated at your request. Otherwise, the safeguarding of VCCLCloud legitimate interests constitutes the legal basis for the data processing (Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR). This includes the commercial interest in operating the platform and, in particular, the selling of services via the platform. There is no automated decision-making, including profiling, within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
4. Your rights
- If you are affected by any processing of your personal data, you have rights against the party responsible for the data processing according to data protection regulations. You may contact VCCLCloud at any time to assert these rights by sending an email to the aforementioned address, for example. The same applies to other questions concerning data protection by VCCLCloud. In addition to VCCLCloud, you may also contact the Data Protection Officer of VCCLCloud: Attorney-at-Law Daniel Raimer, Law Offices of Daniel Raimer in Düsseldorf. You may view the contact information of the Data Protection Officer on his website’s Imprint page.
- According to Art. 7(3) GDPR, you are entitled to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the performed processing based on the consent up to its revocation.
- According to Art. 21 GDPR, you are entitled to object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time. This particularly also applies to objecting to processing for purposes of direct marketing.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes these legal regulations. This right remains without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
- According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data from VCCLCloud. In addition to other information that you can already derive from this Statement for the most part, the right of access in particular includes the right to a copy of your personal data that is subject to the processing. The limitations according to Section 34 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) additionally apply to the right to erasure.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you are entitled to request the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you from VCCLCloud. Taking into consideration the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete data.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning you from VCCLCloud. Insofar as the data does not need to be erased, you may request a restriction of further processing. The limitations according to Section 35 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) also apply to the right to erasure. The right to erasure includes the so-called “right to be forgotten.”
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data from VCCLCloud. The data may generally not be processed thereafter apart from storing it.
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to portability of personal data concerning you that you provided to VCCLCloud. Your right to erasure remains unaffected by this.
- According to Art. 19 GDPR, VCCLCloud shall notify all recipients to which your personal data was disclosed about every rectification or erasure of this data or restriction of processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. VCCLCloud shall notify you about such recipients at your request.
1. Right of revocation
2. Right to object
3. Right to lodge a complaint
4. Right of access
5. Right to rectification
6. Right to erasure
7. Right to restriction of processing
8. Right to data portability
9. Right to notification
- VCCLCloud initiates appropriate technical and organisational measures taking into consideration the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and severity of the risks to your rights and freedoms to ensure that the data processing is effected in accordance with the legal regulations. In this procedure, only persons subject to VCCLCloud supervision (employees) have access to personal data that require it for fulfilling their tasks, but only to the extent necessary in each case. The employees of VCCLCloud will be instructed beforehand about data processing and bound to confidentiality. Compliance with data protection regulations will be regularly reviewed and measures updated where necessary.